CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Drats I have to respond now,:D you were right with BHP OB,...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Drats I have to respond now, you were right with BHP OB, however the figures for all the others remain the same.It seems some of you guys have the most amazing capacity to get all up in arms if folk don't read all your posts over the last months or in some cases years..It doesn't quite work out like that OB, seriously why would I spend my hard earned weekend reading all of your posts?

What on earth is driving you to so much distraction what other people do with their own hard earned? for goodness sake let people be...if people "just believe and continue to lose money" it's not your problem..dignity of risk, people have the right to make their own 'mistakes' if they are 'mistakes'.

I guess you can say whatever you want to say about management, if it is true and doesn't fall under the laws of defamation, otherwise it's just nasty innuendo. "I know something about this company that you don't know and if you did know you would never invest in this company again" it just doesn't sound good. Enough said, and you were right about BHP not sure quite what happened there

Ok that really is it...

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.