CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Capital Raising, page-73

1. 8,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8216
    dossa,

This is a forum for both sides of the story, not a place for just yes men.

"It seems some of you guys have the most amazing capacity to get all up in arms if folk don't read all your posts over the last months or in some cases years..It doesn't quite work out like that OB, seriously why would I spend my hard earned weekend reading all of your posts?"

Because you come out and make accusations, that are clearly not true and if you had bothered to read a few prior posts you would clearly see that they were not true. So one minute I'm repeating things ad nauseum, the next it appears I need to repeat things in every post because you couldn't be bothered reading some prior ones. I'm sorry I can't accommodate your every wish.

I don't short stocks, I trade for my own account, and I call it as I see it. I've been critisised left right and centre for calling a cap raise and share holders to watch out for it, and now we have one. However it goes, it is dilution for share holders at a low price, that in all likelyhood will send the SP lower.

Here's some homework for you, go and read the announcement from 25th feb 2014, that would be 10 months ago. I rang the company up about it, I sent the company emails about it. It shouldn't be too hard to work out what the questions were, I held over 50,000 shares at the time. Here's the headlines/title.....

"Wide Zones of Direct Shipping Ore"

"DSO being crushed and stockpiled and prepared for shipping to China smelters"

The headline released to the market was marked market sensitive and was "Direct Shipping Ore crushing underway"

Read the whole announcement and then ask yourself why there is a cap raising needed now and only 170 tonnes of "test" DSO have been sent to China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.