HHR 7.69% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

I agree with you blue sky. They are definitely raising at 36c At...

1. 25 Posts.
    I agree with you blue sky.

They are definitely raising at 36c

At first, like everyone else I was disappointed by the announcement, especially at this moment in time when we are all hoping for some pre spud excitement and SP appreciation.

It is well documented and regardless of a successful farm out of **on (which they are obviously having some issues negotiating) we are fully funded for the next 12 months, which is a good thing. But 12 months is still "short term" and what if the Morocco wells are not what we are hoping for.....,I think we all know what the share price will unfortunately look like and the they will have to dilute the company even more to raise this sort of cash.

So I have changed my tune from initial disappointment to thinking that management are committed to PVD and this is strategically a good decision.

While the timing is not ideal it may be a case of short term pain for long term gain. Here is hoping anyway!

Good luck all and hold tight. Don't let the panic get the better of you and let you lose your holding, this is a quality company IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $9.812K 1.635M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 13072176 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 5073083 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.