FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Capital Raising

1. 16,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3807
    I have been mulling over the current elephant of capital. I know that the FAR management don't want to be seen to be financially weak and therefore some shareholders think they should raise before appraisal, but I see this quite differently. I know that institutional investors will want a discount and I would think a large discount at the moment and IMO this would drag the sp down to that particular level, or there about's. Having to go cap in hand out there at the moment with no news pending IMO will make FAR look financially weak and also send a signal that they maybe less confident of the appraisal programme. The first well is funded and I think if they can hold their nerve and wait for the first results that we all expect are going to be special, I think would be the ideal time to do a cr, raising enough funds to keep the drill bit turning for another 12 months, [ I would be more likely to participate after more good news than ATM ] and with the likely hood of many announcements that will follow from this programme should make raising capital a whole lot easier. FAR have stated their desire to keep on drilling and I'm hoping and expecting like many others here, that the news will get better and better. AIMO DB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.