FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Mandurah, I think we currently have enough (just) to carry us...

1. kkw
    7,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 702
    Mandurah,

I think we currently have enough (just) to carry us thru the three wells. BUT we only need enough (with contingency reserve) to see us thru the first well. After which a CR can proceed.

CN is very positive about the COS. At 50% she is not as optimistic as CNE's 80%; but the truth will probably be somewhere in between, which is a very high figure. Anything can happen in the oil game (example, SNE found oil where they thought was gas, hence SNE was 2x predrill estimates), but I think we are not looking at a failure. CN also mentioned in the IP that the time the results are announced (hopefully good news) would be the best time for a CR. (Some one posted that she was for a CR prior to appraisal which is an opposite view).

I also got the feeling that CN wanted the shoulder to be drilled first as that has the highest COS; also they think there is a chance that it might be connected to SNE1 and that would then give us the 1 Bil monster.
    I think (I am guessing from the vague discussions at the IP) that there is a chance that CNE might drill Bellatrix first (she said all to be discussed still) as that might also give us a second shot at SNE below, which will give us the 600 mil plus what ever is on top.
    (I did make it a point to ask CN at the IP and I posted this previously).

I do not think that we are backed into a corner to do a CR before appraisal. Clearly with a 50 - 80% of COS I am pretty sure they would take the chance and wait cause regardless of which one they choose, a good result will enable a CR of I would imagine 15c at least.

KKW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.