FAR 3.03% 51.0¢ far limited

Capital Raising, page-34

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    H,
    That's been my reading from the messages as well. Due to economic downturn the neighbors are in stressed positions (unlike FAR) and will be willing to farm down by means of a new JV partner who could address expenditure commitment (to be achieved through 3D seismic). FAR sit in good position in that they have already penciled in 3d seicmic on their own blocks and it would take little effort (and not huge cap expend) to simply take over the seismic vessel after our JV work is done, to then fulfill their farmin commitment by way of seismics on the neighboring blocks.

This combined news (farmin to new blocks by way of seismic at minimal effort and cost) is what I see as the catalyst for the SP to increase prior to appraisal and create a more acceptable environment for CR that what is the position currently. Further, I expect the news of Farmin to only be released early July after the "strike price" for the new options had been fixed. SP to languish into July. Options then issued on 1 st July or first week of July, followed by new farmin deals, followed by a smallish CR.

But this is just my musings. I know noffink.
    To me, BUY TIME is now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 51.0¢ $2.55K 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50223 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 11256 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.