FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Capital Raising, page-61

1. 4,929 Posts.
    Db at this point in time far is under no stress but as soon as the bills are incurred they will be, should the cash be unable or not raised. This is the point in question. Senegal has progressed and looking like a beauty, it needs cash going fwd and there is no certainty that cash will be raised. Some are saying wait others like me are saying just get it now. That's the simple difference. I would not be letting the far bod off the hook here. Can we get cash now? Ramsay let on that potentiAl investors have said they r not interested at the current sp nor the amount of shares. There's the first clue.
    Second the news about Senegal from all quarters is very strong so the business argument is solid, in fact de risked almost.
    Therefore my q to the bod is could you raise the money now? I tend to differ from the rest I don't think the money is and frankly I think it will be equally or more difficult if the metrics are met in appraisal/expl. The bod ain't going to let on exactly the position but I would say the right things are being said but it would have been sensational to know that if far wanted the money we could do it now if they wanted. The signals I have read from ip comments is that it isn't. That's why sh's are reputably first up in a cr.
    wasn't so long ago pcl had approx 50m in cash and no Senegal. We are in my opinion at the mercy of jv partners until real cash is raised. If we weren't the sp would be much higher based on current information and probability of success.
    I've said it before I wouldn't be asking the bod about Senegal is be sticking to the Chairmans point about being financially weak and their timeline to fix it. And more importantly could they get the money now or prior to appraisal? Or what makes far think the sp will hit the Instis metrics upon appraisal for their money?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.