FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Capital Raising, page-62

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    We will be using a modern and highly efficient new rig. I dont expect too many delays, at least regarding the drilling itself. The last SNE well went without any hitches, it was the multiple layered FAN that caused the delays. JP i think is currently working on the sister rig and has found it very good and efficient AFAIK.

I would much prefer raising after the first appraisal and a higher SP, it just makes sense if management are truly as confident as they are coming across, to reduce dilution. $30m is 10% dilution and thats no small amount of dilution. The main problems I can see occurring is deterioration of world markets which may cause a problem with finance when its most needed. Again if its as good as management are portraying, I think finance won't be a problem, it may even be an attractive place for investment money when other investments are more volatile and few and far between. I trust FAR management will be more aware of this than us and whatever they decide will be in the best interest for us all going forward.

Its also a case where these costs won't need to be paid straight away so again that will give us a cushion also. After first appraisal for me would be great.
    Last edited by El Jefe: 09/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.