FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

I am going to have 1 final rant. the 70m raised is getting taken...

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    I am going to have 1 final rant. the 70m raised is getting taken up by quality instos. for once the money raised does not have a tail of traders, its proper big investors. tick & good. Now my point is that the next 2 holes to be drilled will lead us and be enough data to get to commerciality. for once the oil price looks interesting and there is a better risk feel to the market. yes I agree we need money but timing and marketing is what management have not done correctly. we traded from 12 to 9 because management rattled the tin, delayed and went oh shct this 4th well isn't free for us we only have $10m left. look at cne share price and look at ours. its purely because our come issue has been handled so badly. now we need money. ok I get that. but now we raise more money just to be on the safe side. we are oil drillers, not Telstra shareholders. what is wrong with raising some money here and then leading into commerciality some more money (at a higher price people). NOT 70m @ 8.5c to new investors with a fully de-risked asset. what is wrong with 47m and leaving some people a bit empty to buy on market?? TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT. for once we have an over subscribed book, wouldn't it be nice if some of these people bought on market? well they don't need to because MANAGEMENT have given them what they need at 8.5c. however I digest this, its terrible. nobody can argue with a better oil price and FARs poor shareprice from 12 to 9. its fact. and we all suffer because of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $12.74K 25.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89162 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 2297 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.