CDD 8.45% 32.5¢ cardno limited

Capital Raising, page-4

1. 2,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I think you should consider the raising a certainty, next Wednesday I will be transferring the funds.
    Financial Year for CDD ends in June I think, little hope of improvement before then.
    The raising is at 40c, 1 for 1.07.
    Holders' options now are to take part in the raising, wait in the hope that the shares will be on offer for less than the raising price in future or not to take part and be severely diluted.
    You can choose to make your decision by guessing where the shareprice is going next, for some bizarre reason that's what most market participants do. Or you can choose to make it based on it's attractiveness as an investment relative to your estimate of what the business will earn in future.
    If you don't take up your rights at 40c then Crescent will pick them up from you for nothing. I expect the shareprice to fluctuate but note that just as a dilutionary raising may depress the price if the company starts deploying it's formidable cashflows to buyback shares that would lend support to the shareprice. They will probably wait a while before doing that so that it doesn't look as obscene as it really is and I will benefit with Crescent as they mop up some of this dilution - increasing our stakes in the business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
-0.030(8.45%)
Mkt cap ! $12.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 32.5¢ $53.93K 163.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 349 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 47697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.