ALA 4.00% 13.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Hi Ninja et al., FWIW, I believe Ninja has legitimate reasons...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi Ninja et al.,

FWIW, I believe Ninja has legitimate reasons and, in the context of a balanced forum, a right, to have negative views on this stock. We must all acknowledge that management has continuously promised and has not delivered.

This is, under any scrutiny, a true statement and is very well reflected in the continuous decay of shareholder patience of which the falling share price is the loudest proxy.

Ninja has said he has 7 million shares and would sell out to anyone (a few months ago anyway) at 6c. I am only assuming this is near/at his entry level. At the current price of 2.3c, this would translate into a loss of approx $260k. As a PI, even I'm flinching a bit at my loss...so I don't begrudge Ninja having a spray or three.

But 15 rant posts in 2 days? Really? We get it. You're p*ssed off, you dont trust management or their product, the stock has no positive future and everyone who thinks otherwise is mentally deficient. We get it. We get it....no...we really do get it.

So Ninja, unless you're under medical instructions, could you please be a little (well maybe a lot) less repetitive, repetitive, repetitive....? Thank you.

But what this all highlights, is that this SUDA journey has been, and remains, a pure gamble. I've said it before that we are complicit and totally responsible in this gamble by backing a team that really doesn't have any notable expertise in bringing new product into the world of big Pharma. And this has been highlighted by their glaring inability to meet their own expectations.

But hey, I like the delivery system, they have learnt a lot about the 'game' and advanced their products. Is this enough to get them over the line with deal(s) this time? Past history suggests, at the very least, one should be very cautious. Yet don't try to over analyse it. Just accept that its a pure gamble. Whatever your faith, you either believe, hope or don't believe. Place your own odds on an outcome and act, behave and accept accordingly.

That said, and contrary to pretty much all my investment policies, I'm accepting longer odds and gambling some more.

My stance and Ninja's are neither right or wrong...once you accept that it is but a gamble.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $136.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.3¢ $193.6K 1.540M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13730 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 727520 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.