LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

Capital raising?, page-138

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I really feel sorry for people that listened to these so called experts that hold no shares but write lengthy down ramping statements there credibility is shot to ribbons. I always advise people to do your own research I am not an expert I am just a punter that is willing to throw a few dollars into something that I see value all my workmates decided to punt with me some have made over 6 figures one guy put his whole super into it after losing a lot in other shares the lowest amount from the people I know is 32k holding for about 6 months.
    there is a focus while reading through why it cant succeed but as it is plain to see there is has been a deleveraging of risk there should be a focus on good reason why it can succeed
    Barrier to entry is high it cost over a billion dollars to set an operation like this up
    Outside of china no major producer of rare earth it is not a startup it is producing product with a good customer base that its gaining reputation as a quality stable product. they have accumulated intellectual property by production manufacturing know how
    Great management such as Amanda Lacaze which has turned around the business.
    you can track the whole RE process from mine to customer very important for accountability
    As ausheds and many others pointed out there is only a small increase in RE prices to exponentially increase profitability
    of course the trump saga has been added too it is a geographical powder keg in the south china sea it is not a matter if it is a matter of when. Do you really think the chinese want to lose face? reprocussions will be inevitable
    Petrol is out electrical driven devices are in and increasing gentlemen and Ladies the world is changing
    So my feelings are maybe all the holes in the cheese will align and the SP will only increase. I have a lot of buffer between outlay when I bought and the price till now now which I believe will and can only increase I not a fan of free carry and into Lynas for the long term
    Last edited by stock_kahuns: 18/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.