ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Scenario time, I have been thinking about the timing of this...

1. 262 Posts.
    Scenario time,

I have been thinking about the timing of this latest round of action.
    Did David manage to get a visual of the new Sinclare cores before departing?
    I would think that he may well have timed the drill out and his flight out to enable him to. It would be very handy for him to get a better idea of continuation if any and make his deal knowing that there may be plenty more right smack bang where that came from. Not to mention the other pegs yet.

I would like to see the $$ first so the market wakes up a bit to the true value of Caesium. Then the market can calculate for themselves.
    Then bring on those results from Sinclare as I believe that would be the best way to get the SP lit up.
    A $10 mil deal would almost certainly silence any talk of a CR that is if it was paid imminently and would leave that 1.9c line probably feeling quite ill.
    Then the almost majic word spodumene just might totally explode the SP anyway if what I believe is there gets hit this time around. Kirril Klip once told me that the true value of PIO Pioneer Dome is all about the Spodumene, the Caesium is just a bonus.
    Exciting times ahead.
    Cheers
    Last edited by DickoTrader.: 18/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.