EVS 0.00% 5.5¢ envirosuite limited

Capital raising, page-18

1. 33,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1765
    I am sure there will be a cap raising , it would be irresponsible to both shareholders and staff to run the treasury down too low and would put the company into desperation with a decreasing shareprice resulting in greater dilution for the same sum raised .
    However I suspect given the # of presentations they are looking at some type of retail offer so to me it would be wise if keen on the company to have even a very small holding , as often cap raisings are limited to $15K per retail investor no matter what size holding the retail investor has there fore you would be getting more bang for your buck than some of the bigger holders .

I really do not see a problem with a cap raising given the strong revenue growth which is effectively resulting in lower fixed costs per software service component sold providing the cap raise is at not too large a discount .
    would be nice if any institutional offer component also comes with an escrow period so they do not just make stag profits at the expense of retail investors but beggers (retail investors) can not be choosers .

The above is not financial advice just my personal opinion .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ $3.308K 60.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 205947 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.