AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

My main reason for thinking that Burundi will adhere to the...

1. 7,334 Posts.
    My main reason for thinking that Burundi will adhere to the mining convention and give agy the green light is that in the last few months especially the Burundi gov't has finally enjoyed enough stability to make its intentions , rather than it's sheer survival, clear, i. e. sincerely wants to rejoin the international community as a 'normal ' member.

What better way to tell the world that we are open for the business it desperately needs than adhering to the mining convention . They know a fairly decent major will be involved here with agy , and so why on earth behave badly in front of the ones you desperately need ?
    My first post on agy stated i doubt WE will ever be in the position to secure 6% of the worlds Ni again in a small cap .Nothing is ever guaranteed even in the HIH's of the world etc, but for mine,( i don't travel in inside info circles ),and thats all it is, the risk/rewards are just too compelling here.

yes anyone can goggle for facts and spend a lot of time mulling them over (in the light of 30 years of an interest in international politics ) ...but most don't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.