LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Capital Raising, page-39

1. 955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    I thought twice about about posting again given all the doom and gloom, jumping at shadows and the sore absence of a number of our more prominent and level headed posters who I miss the opinions of dearly in recent times but for what it's worth I'll try another perspective.

It's glaringly obvious that the shareprice is in the shi*ter and I, like many others are looking at horrendous paper losses at the moment but again, unless I sell, which I won't, these are paper losses but who do we blame for hitting 11.5 cents today? It's clearly the result of where we stand as far as liquidity goes at this point, or lack thereof, but it's not the insto's who have driven the shareprice to these levels but the mug retail shareholders such as ourselves. Speaking to Greg after the AGM, one of the gents in our little gathering put it to Greg that there is clearly "manipulation" by the big boys given our shareprice at the time as details on Vietnam had recently been announced. Greg laughed and said the ones who set the shareprice are the retail shareholders, so no one else is to blame there but ourselves.

Regarding our somewhat periIous state of liquidity, I received a return email from Micah early this week after I posed some questions to him following the quarterly and he said that "We currently have multiple options on liquidity. We have hired advisors to help us ensure we do what is best for shareholders." No new revelation there as it was said slightly differently in the quarterly and of course he didn't give specifics and there may be a couple of ways you could read that but for me it's a positive. I like the term "multiple options". Good, bad ? Who knows? Damned sight better than no bloody options! Keep in mind we are debt free so consequently there are no banks breathing down our necks who could do something inherently stupid at any time as they have been known to do (I speak from experience there) so let's see what our well remunerated team of highly credentialed individuals come up with. We are far from dead in the water yet.

Now feel free to shoot me down but I'm going to enjoy my weekend and hope that all that read this will do the same.

Cheers
    MW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.