LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

mrwalker, as you know, I am a fan of your posts!! You are an...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

mrwalker, as you know, I am a fan of your posts!! You are an eternal optimist (as is Foxdog), but I think the potential impact of mrswalkers vice like grip and having to eat turducken for the next five Christmases could be affecting your logic a little.

Suggesting that at this stage that losses are only paper losses seems to me to be akin to someone whose home has been destroyed when they didn’t have insurance and they are currently staying at alternate accommodation, at some point that person is going to have to accept whatever loss it was and hopefully fully understand the reasons behind it, even if they say they are now happy living in a tent.

For other share holders, seeing the value of their shares now hit $0.11 cents and LNG having to once again raise more money to pay management, the reality has already kicked in!!

What I find beyond offensive is the that GV suggested the ones who set the share price are the retail share holders. WOW!!!! He’s kidding right!!!! Is this the next excuse?!. To me this is denial and yet another example of a complete lack of accountability, and you say he was laughing when he said it!!!!

When GV became CEO of a LNG we were at the front of the second wave of US LNG projects, we had most of our permits and were 15 months ahead of other projects (who are currently financed and ahead of us now) and who GV accused making unrealistic projections.

It was under Maurice Brand that we acquired the Magnolia property; designed the liquefaction configuration; performed the FEED for Magnolia; signed the binding turnkey EPC contract; agreed on the detailed construction implementation plans; agreed on detailed O&M transition and operating plans; aligned with industry leading service providers; acquired DOE approved changes to Non FTA countries; advanced the Project Process and Progress with FERC; received the FERC order; and acquired Final EIS from FERC.

As far as Micah’s reply of “we have multiple options”, and, “we hired advisors to help” we know that from the Quarterly Report. I have commented on the options in my previous post, and as far as them engaging legal and financial advisors, I commented on the options because the other option (the one not mentioned) is this Company going into Voluntary Administration and not only would that be bad for us, it wouldn’t look good on the executive teams CV’s although when I look at the CV’s that have been put out recently, what stands out to me is not what is ‘in’ them, it’s what is omitted from them.

I have provided a fair bit of information here over the years, I’ve posted evidence to back that information and I’ve got more I haven’t posted. As I’ve said before, share holders need to consider carefully what's going on behind the scenes here. I hope you enjoy your weekend mrwalker, I always enjoy a chat with you.

In the meantime, I will leave share holders with the list of excuses we have heard, but with one addition

Global political developments
    US administration inaction
    Speculative proposals clouding the commercial landscape
    Low global oil prices
    A global supply glut
    Qatar
    The trade war
    General malaise
    Low spot prices
    Continuing supply glut
    Warm winters in Asia and Europe
    Continuing soft spot prices
    Japan focusing on nuclear
    Its retail share holders who set the share price lol!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.