LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Like I have said before mrwalker, I am a fan of your posts, and...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Like I have said before mrwalker, I am a fan of your posts, and I would hate to imagine you and Frankie having to eat turducken for the next five Christmases. Frankie still hasn't replied as to whether he has found a good gravy or cranberry sauce recipe, which I still don't think would make that duck taste any better.

I completely understand your logic and I wish you the best of luck. Funnily enough I was modded again so I have covered some of those statements you mentioned again (but only briefly) and added new points regarding what might happen next that I feel deserve serious consideration.

I believe what happens in the near future is of most importance now, and the fact that the SP is wallowing at $0.11 and we are still in the dark at this stage is worrying for share holders. I'm not surprised the Company can't wait to delist from the ASX, but probably for different reasons than others think.

I look forward to chats with you and other share holders, thanks for replying, and a good reply as usual!!

Following this post I am putting one last post in the 'Cupboard' then taking the rest of the weekend off.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend mrwalker, MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.