ARU 0.00% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

capital raising, page-28

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217

A big part of the shine has rubbed off in my eyes and will take some decent polishing before it returns. I'm annoyed the long termers didnt get a sniff, unless you are an Intersuisse customer.

There was nothing in the announcement that required such urgent attention that they had to raise the funds within 3 days.

Share price was recovering nicely and who knows where it would have been in 1 month from now. Dines subscribers had been buying.

We now have an extra overhang of 18 mill shares coming on market in a couple of weeks. Many Intersuisse customers wont give 2 hoots about holding long term, and I'm sure will take a nice 20% for 2 weeks work and dump on receiving. Why no ESCROW?

I have a feeling this will not be taken too well by our German friends and from memory they hold around 15 mill shares.

I also would like to see these 18 million shares void from voting at the AGM.

This also suggests not much good news will be coming in the near future, as why would'nt you wait to release this first before selling the sp down to $1 again.

I cant make the AGM but will definitely be attending the SA road show to hear managements side of the story and they will need to bring a decent sized can of Mr Sheen.

TCG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $1.711M 8.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1677103 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 509236 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.