SHO 0.00% 0.6¢ sportshero limited

Cap raise imminent you would have to think. But for how long can...

1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    Cap raise imminent you would have to think. But for how long can the company continue treading water without signs of significant revenue?

I note another company on the ASX related to esports has done a complete 180 on their business model. From esports to lithium explorer lol!

MMG (Mogul Games) have realised there is no money in esports, so are now purchasing lithium and rare earth mining projects and ditching the whole gaming sector.

"Mogul Games Group is an ASX listed (ASX: MGG) esports media and software business with an initial focus on Australia, Asia and Latin America. Esports is one of the fastest growing industries in the world and we've made it our mission to lead the competitive gaming market."
    (where have I heard that last line before? rolleyes.png)

"On completion of the Transaction (Completion), the Company will be reinstated as a diversified explorer and developer with a focus on lithium and rare earths. In line with this new direction, the Company intends to seek shareholder approval to change its name to ‘Lithium Galaxy Limited’.

You'll note their continuous excessive expenditure on staff and admin costs without a cent of revenue. See some similarities between the two companies?

I note Aim Assist Analysis app has over 500 downloads now on Google Play Store. Let's say 1,000 people have downloaded the app and they have a 5% subscription rate. That's 50 subscribers @ $20/month...

Until they are more transparent with their users, paying subscribers, retention rate etc. there will be a disconnect between the company and shareholders.

Or maybe they will realise there is no money in esports (let alone esports betting) and just join the lithium mining bandwagon biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.707M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.5K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3895249 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1246644 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 37037
Last updated 15.25pm 29/04/2024 ?
SHO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.