GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

capital raising , page-6

1. 7,432 Posts.
    In one of my emails to our Sylvia,I did raise the Question of the Tullochs being Majority ShareHolders and being "UnderCapitalised" to contribute to Dyesol's Growth.Basically I was commenting on that last borrowing by them to Finance Option Conversion.Do you follow?

Anyhow her reply was along the lines of that it was always their "ambition" to find Super Management Types and pass control over to a more "Proper" structure than the current Mum'n'Dad Operation ie Dilute their 20%+ Hold.

Now I've "binned" that email and am not able to give a definitive Quote so you'll just have to take my word for it.

BUT yes this adaption of Language from Capital Management to Raising is worrying BUT Dyesol has a Cash Flow,we've got Sufficient Capital to Maintain that in our $8mil.

We KNOW that DYE is "on d'Cusp" of Production MAJOR with many BigBoy Projects running in Feasibility.

We are AWARE there's a Problem with In House Production by Others and DYE relies on IP rights which we "lay people" are Dubious of as mere Lawyer Babble when d'Small are trying to Beat d'Big.Yeah IP is a "weapon' when it's Big on Small but not vice versa.

Anyway Dyehards we face d'TEST.More importantly one Richard Caldwell is on d'Block [IMHO].Awaiting Gleefully NIX apprehensively for Thursday's SHOW TIME!!!!

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.