RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

One important thinking I decided to continue my betting on FMS...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    One important thinking I decided to continue my betting on FMS is the overwhelming power of the crisis, which is far more than I could see before October 2008.

The resource crash has been speed up to take the toll and forced the people worry about the China Effects and BRIC theory.

The price dropped down as a stone and the people in the market cried to sell out in the scale of the market as a whole. FMS is a penny and mainly a hopeful IO penny. Its selling down is rational reaction in this scale crisis.

But it has been recovered dramatically compared to the market as a whole. Its recovery even much better than RIO and FMG in percentage. Why? Some from the belief that the China Effect would play its part in future and some from the value of its maiden IO, 470mT IO.

Tech guys tend to find the problems in the bloods. It is the time to see if the maiden IO is good enough not to check if it is perfect.

Warren Buffett though the Economy Pearl Harbor was finished. I thought the same too. Buying in the bloods is not easy to the penny players. It is also hard decision to FMS board to get the 1.7-3.0bT IO with 27-35% Fe into its hands.

I don't think FMS board did not think the risks but I like to see it tries to get balance between the chances and risks. I don't know the details of the capital raising but it should be following measurement to be sure no cash risks in its next few years. It is a strategic playing not to get FMS trader's head become hot.

I like these two big playing very much without matter the consequences. The market has taught me one thing that is you could make the decision and you have to make the decision but you have to take the consequences.

If you dislike what FMS is doing, sell! If you wonder what FMS is doing, sort out your mind! If you believe FMS is planning its future with the strategic views, hold to give FMS and you the chances. If you just follow the market's past fact, you could cry but crying in the market sometime is also risky, which would blind your eyes and lead you miss the great chances.

No free lunch. I have got $20,000 extra cash with my daughter to buy more pennies at the end of June to use the tax effects to buy in the bloods for lower price. We would not trade these new buying. We buy and forget until one of them shoots up high enough.

After the big car accident, if the damage is huge, you have to wipe out everything and rebuild everything, which means chances.

The market doesn't care about your crying and tears!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.