UNI 0.86% $5.75 universal store holdings limited

capital raising, page-88

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I will continue to do as I have always done for personal reasons - BUY. What better way is there to spend royalties at the moment than buy UNI shares - LOL.

Anyway I think most people are on the same page but I am also aware of a few heads in Sydney, many holding in excess of 200k lots between various names, that are going to test the waters. I also think that on next trading day we are going to see in excess of 6 million shares traded.

This is the most exciting time to be part of a share, when there is no more fantasy land of that ladder with never-ending steps, but the ones who run end up losing to the ones that are making the steps on that ladder stronger!

I suggest many people do not even open up their accounts over the next two weeks, if you like the long term story and believe in the product the only decison you should be making is - 'What price am I willing to pay to buy more'?!

My last purchase was around $1.10 and in the moment I was looking at technicals and was comfortable with my decision. Now I figure technically I might be able to get some for 97c, maybe even 92c if I am lucky!

Have an awesome public holiday tomorrow people, I know I will as always, in front of my blasted computer - LOL.

Cheerio Nikess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.