PRU 0.37% $2.70 perseus mining limited

capital raisings.... of course they will

1. 7,123 Posts.
    Capital raisings ARE a necessary part of any company's future! THAT is pure and unadulterated FACT!

Perseus will need Money to develop the Mines to produce what is a HUGE resource, with MORE to be defined in both the Ayanfuri and Tengrela tenements.

From where will PRU management get the Dollars?

I offer a Simple equation - Double the Share issue to 400 million shares @ 80c and we have $160 Million as start up Capital!

400 million shares on issue for a resource of such magnitude is still WAY below Par for Gold sector stock issues ---- RSG? is in close proximity.

IF I am wrong and I know PRU management, WONT do what I have posted above, there ARE alternative Financial concepts - THINK and realise that Finance for a resource of the size of PERSEUS, is easily raised, as time continues to define GOLD that IS recoverable at reasonable cost!

From Where will Finance Come, to bring PRU into Production ---- Management of this company HAS it well and truly under control!

I'll simply sit and observe the stock that I hold.... PLUS the exercising of over 200K PRUO, prior to 31/03/09!

HOLD fast fellow owners - the Future IS GOLDEN!

:) Fishhy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.70
Change
0.010(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $3.714B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.67 $2.74 $2.67 $13.78M 5.107M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 552 $2.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.71 75693 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.