MON 0.00% 29.5¢ monarch gold mining company limited

SuzKRead the announcements and news reports:1. Exploring...

1. 1,104 Posts.
    SuzK

Read the announcements and news reports:

1. Exploring currently in Riverina, Minjar, Mount IDa and Bellevue. “Our exploration is focussing on areas where we have identified targets to expand our resource base, and this approach continues to be vindicated by the promising results,” MK said.

2. Latest Drill report : Riverina: "Further results over the 600 metres of strike are due in the near future."

Also from MK's comments in the Resource Stocks Mag, which I found particularly interesting and bold. It is worth noting that he indicated that they were looking with "extreme interest" at some acquisitons which had come up at the time. We know now that he meant Mt Magnet:

From that article:

“Part of our Minjar tenements abuts the Oxiana Golden Grove where it believes that its copper-gold potentially continues in a southeast trend,” Kiernan said.

“We have also identified, independently of them, that there are possible, highly probable, VMS structures continuing from their land into our land.

“So next year we will be focusing, not only on gold exploration at Minjar, but also for base metals VMS, which we think is seriously interesting.

“Owen Hegarty is a seriously good operator; probably, in my estimation, one of the best Australian operators going
    around at the moment. “So if we did find something in the order of VMS we would be talking with the
    mighty Ox.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MON (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.