TYX 0.00% 0.4¢ tyranna resources limited

Capital required?, page-5

1. 2,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 976
    They aren't able to contribute to the AGS joint venture because they have been contributing 100% to the j/v with WPG (WPG just announced they are now in voluntary administration so who knows how that affects the j/v).

They will probably have around $2.8m imo at the end of June and still need to pay $1.35m in cash to settle the Eureka deal. As the Eureka deal is in dispute, TYX hasn't yet handed over the money or started the anticipated drilling for the June quarter.

They should have plenty of cash for their other projects but at some stage will need to pay for Eureka or walk away from it.

I'm thinking someone may have known about WPG going into administration before the after close announcement today and decided TYX is becoming too complicated, so sold out.

As it currently stands, TYX is in dispute with the vendors of Eureka, which indirectly affects the settlement of Goodsprings Cobalt (due to dispute over wording of Eureka agreement regarding whether the vendors get a set amount of TYX shares or a percentage ownership in TYX ), and now WPG going into administration probably affects further exploration on the Jumbuck j/v near Challenger.

So probably all 3 projects are hampered to some extent by TYX currently being unable to do much exploration on any of them. No need for a cap raise yet as they have just about nothing to spend the current cash on.

I had an order at .014 filled late today, which was unexpected until I read the WPG announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.