BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Thanks Abobo,So it's a normal dividend pretty much except that...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Thanks Abobo,

So it's a normal dividend pretty much except that the capital return will increase the capital gain tax payable on sale of the shares? E.g in effect it decreases the original capital value of the shares by the amount of the capital return... so my average purchase price of $1.10 will shortly, in effect, become an average purchase price of $1.10 - .11 cap return = .99. Shame the Henry review's looking to remove the 50% discount on capital gains tax... as I'll be holding BTA for a fair while I'd expect, but if there's probs with resistance to Relenza/Lani, think it may be prudent to exit at least a % of my position. Certainly makes the stock less attractive to traders, which for some reason PC seems to think is a good idea... some would suggest so that he can keep the share price down and so get more options awarded for his more than occasionly incompetent management. I think we'll have to see what rabbits he pulls out of his hat re Lani before I form a more mature view on his management skills though!

Thanks Abobo

Cheers to all holders (and traders!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.