AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Capital Return, page-29

1. 7,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Good health and luck to you wllm. and you are right about sleeping well at night as everyone determines their own heaven and hell on earth. imo

One thing that's been bugging me for the last 12mths since the last AGM is

when Sludge and I were having a conversation about the Deloitte process to I.G. he said they had interested parties.

Among other things I asked is if he could say what figures were being looked at

he declined to answer

I then said could you give a figure within a 50m range?

he declined again but suggested that I use the latest valuation for some idea.

imo that was the RCR figures upto the 240m

Remember AGS put the Deloitte Process on hold while they attempted to get the Sales rights.

Which would have made the Sale at least as attractive, (putting it mildly), to the interested Parties. imo

But no AGS pulls the pin on the Court Action and the interested Parties and sells to Quasar for approx $A 50m and the value of the mined Uranium thus far.

So the interested Parties in the Deloitte process became uninterested Parties when all they had to top was $A50m when indications were that they were using the RCR valuations at the time to reference?!

Selling for 50m indicates to me massive failure regardless imo

I was going to get down to Melbourne and ask about what I post at the AGM but the first flight into Melbourne from the Gold Coast lands at 10pm Friday and as I do not want to spend more than 1c that I have to, I have I decided against going down the day before and staying overnight.

Its best for me to walk away now.

As I posted, good luck and good health to all.

Metalduster

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.