VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

After 3 emails in one week I finally received the following...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    After 3 emails in one week I finally received the following response

My apologies for not replying to your earlier emails. We have had some changes in administration of the company and it appears emails to investors@ have not been forwarded or have ended up in a “junk” folder. Vortiv’s tax advisors completed and submitted all the paperwork for the ATO class ruling months ago. The application was for the entire $14.05 million return of capital to be treated as capital with no dividend component. The Company’s tax advisors have been in regular contact with the ATO regarding progress of their review of the class order submission and recently responded to a number of queries from the ATO. The ATO is aware of the requirement for shareholders to use the outcome of the class order to complete and lodge their individual tax returns and the Company is hopeful of receiving a response from the ATO soon. As soon as we receive the outcome of the ruling we will inform shareholders and make any required payments to those shareholders that had a portion of their return of capital withheld.
    Phil MacLeod

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.