HYD 0.00% 1.1¢ hydrix limited

Capital structure/potential

1. 1,284 Posts.
    There was some discussion recently about the PSY share price and future potential e.g. a doubling or quadrupling in price. Some years ago as a broker with a major investments bank I was offered stock in the privatised Commonwealth Serum Laboratories. At the presentation in the State Bank theaterette, the then M.D. Dr McNamee (?) said the company had few growth projects. Flu vac was the bread & butter & one of the very few growth avenues was buying blood in S.E.Asia, "cleaning it up in Melbourne & re-selling it". The process of "cleaning it up" was not explained so I do not want to insult any posters here. It was regarded as an income stock at the placement price of $2.25 and was difficult for me to on-sell to clients. In the end I concentrated my efforts on medico clients and placed all stock. Phew! It listed as CSL and after a short while started to rise in price. It rose steadily until in Oct 2007 it was decided to reward shareholders with a 3 for 1 split which effectively reduced the placement cost to 75c a share. Not bad considering the stock now sells for $93 and change! CSL has a market cap of $43.7 billions! Could Panorama emulate CSL? CSL had roughly 117 million shares prior to the split and now has 470 millions on issue! PSY has 500 million share on issue but I am ignoring the number of options outstanding. If PSY were priced at the same lofty level the market cap would be $46.5 billions and in my humble opinion is achievable if all the boxes are ticked. As noted previously, we have world class technology, experienced management and "the internet of things" to look forward to. The world is at our feet!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1527025 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 160554 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.