BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

Guys, I think the possible reason for the decline in BBI is it's...

1. 69 Posts.
    Guys,

I think the possible reason for the decline in BBI is it's still being sold off from margin loans.

ANZ Etrade only set the LVR on standard margin loans to zero today. Last time ANZ sold off margin loan security (OPes) they did it over a few weeks. Chances are the banks are still selling down and will continue for a short time.

Also I guess with a Director buying stock on the 11th, the staff trading window is now open. Staff maybe forced to sell their BBI stock due to BNB stock issues, lack of cash, lack of margin loan.

BBW recovered today after margin loan selling on the last few sessions. I reckon you guys will see a recovery once all this is done.

Just hang in there, it's a great yield, so no rush to sell. Theres no rush for BBI to sell their assetts either right? When is the next debt refinance, not an expert on this company but i thought it was next year? Dust should settle by then.

Maybe BHP should buy up, it has the cash and an operational interest in allot of the assetts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.