DBF 0.70% $1.43 duxton farms ltd

It would be great to get your thoughts after the roadside...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

It would be great to get your thoughts after the roadside inspection Cocky, if you
    wouldnt mind sharing them with us

Probably not the best time for it though, you may need a set of waders and a tinnie

What you need is a half decent drone as I have done the roadside inspection
    before and not been able to see a great deal from road level except around kentucky

Is this visit because you see it as a possible buy at these prices? I remember reading
    in an old Duxton presentation or maybe for one of their unlisted funds for higher net
    worth investors that they are happy for investors to visit their farms, I dont think it was the
    DBF fund now that I think of it....but maybe they might let you access a farm or two

Are you going past the new ones in Victoria as well?

The low of $1.55 was only a handfull of shares, I remember that day there was 20
    transactions that day and 12 of them were for only 1 share each, so either someone
    or some bot was having some fun...I dont see the purpose except to maybe piss holders
    off more or to make you think twice about putting in bids a bit lower down...nothing more
    annoying than have your buy order get hit for 1 share and have 9999 sitting there for days
    or weeks that maybe never get filled

anyway, so far this weather event does not seem as bad as it could have been...touch wood

enjoy your trip

cheers grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DBF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
0.010(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $59.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.43 $9.125K 6.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5455 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 3724 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.44
  Change
0.010 ( 1.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.43 3003
Last updated 15.22pm 03/05/2024 ?
DBF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.