DBF 0.00% $1.43 duxton farms ltd

That would be fantastic Cocky, I will await your report with...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    That would be fantastic Cocky, I will await your report with bated breath

I am not so sure you will have a great deal of access around the aggregation as
    brad from farmer from down unders pics paint a very wet picture and that was
    before the last few days

https://www.facebook.com/farmerfromdownunder/

and we are supposed to get hit there again from this Thursday onwards as well

Maybe it was a blessing that we didnt get a fair bit planted out this season as it would
    probably have been lost to the floods anyway, also going for dual purpose wheat that
    was planted early may have been a good move....all this water and Wyangala dam
    has not spilled as yet, luckily it was low 90% as of a week ago, but nearing 100% now,
    that will top things off around Forbes if we do get another inch or two from thursday,
    and a spill in the next few days, the timing is not looking good at all, so maybe delaying
    your trip might be a better move, no good getting stuck somewhere you dont want to be

I reckon our new properties might be a little wet or even underwater as well, quite a few
    big dams are spilling in Victoria as well and they all flow ultimately to the Murray so a lot
    of water either falling or flowing into north west Vic at present, at least we dont own it yet

take care if you do go for a gander

cheers grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DBF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5455 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 3724 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DBF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.