CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

2ic...I invested in CMR for self interest[of course,doesnt...

1. 72 Posts.
    2ic...I invested in CMR for self interest[of course,doesnt everyone??],but I'll tell you one thing,I wouldnt have stayed invested in them if they had of told us the truth about what exactly was going on and when it was going.I stayed invested in them because even right up to the day before administration,everything was still a going concern!!! I am now very suspicious of the HNC selloff in june07 and the anncmt of "Isolated schedule concerns emerging in late july and the subsequent resignations of key project management staff'which we we didnt get informed of untill october.!!Yeah right..as if they didnt know about it in june.And even then ,there was no detail as to how badly they [the project staff] had stuffed everything up..a 130 mill blowout and it still doesnt work right now!!!!All anncmts since have been upbeat and positive.
    Its what they didnt tell us that has made me P$$$$$$D OFF and now it seems they get to keep their investment and we get to lose ours.Beauty eh suck it in you reckon???Im trying but it doesnt sit well with my sense of fair play...
    ...and by the way...what are you 2nd in charge of.?? CMR by any chance????.....hahahaha...SURF
    Sentiment..ropeable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.