Yep, atomou it's a nice cozy fantasy world you live in....must...

1. 14,931 Posts.
    Yep, atomou it's a nice cozy fantasy world you live in....must be some strong drugs you are on hehe

Incentive comes in many forms!

Incentive to have a fair and happy society. Those residing under communism were living in a fair and happy society?
    They loved it so much they risked their lives to escape from it everyday.....they didn't call it the iron curtain for fun. I remember visting the USSR in 1988... the people looked far from happy, and didn't quite describe the system they were living under as "fair". A very scrawny, hungry, unhappy, drunk, dissatisfied, gloomy lot they were!

Incentive to develop workplaces that treat you and your neighbour as a human being, rather than an animal of burden. You must mean those wonderful pretty Russian Coal mines (also known as Gulags hehe) where all workers were paid a bundle, and had excellent working conditions like a 35 hour week,long service leave, generous superannuation, holiday pay and loading, generous maternity and paternity leave, sick pay, and a whole host of other fringe benefts etc etc hehehe ...oh that's right, you would have to survive at least a year to get those benefits hehehe
    Too bad Atomou, you wouldn't last a week!

Incentive to give you confidence in a system of justice that will be blind to money and status, You must mean every Russian could have had their day in court, and had a friendly drink with their political comrades. Everyone was treated the same? Yeah, right! whatever you reckon! Under Communism you would have been shot even if you repeated what you heard someones else say anything negative about some obscure public figure in the communist party, let alone anyone of any importance. The stazi, KGB etc etc were a great bunch of blokes doing such a great job serving the community.....some real justice was dished out in those days hehehe

Incentive to give you confidence that your govn't has the right infrastructure to look after you if you're ill or in some way incapacitated. I will take a hospital/nursing home/retirment village anywhere in Australia or the USA compared to that under any communist regime...and I am sure most people would agree with me.

Why do you feel the need to eradicate anyone! The free market does that for us in economic terms. Even though we all belong to the human race and should show respect to all human beings equally, we are not all the same, we have differing abilities and capacities, and should be rewarded for those skills and talents and not be discriminated against, and have to subsidize those that do not and cannot.

What happened in the past has everything to do with the ideology. If you repeat the same ideology, you will repeat the same history, you can rest assured of that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.