You have a bit of a grandiose opinion of right wing people. And...

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    You have a bit of a grandiose opinion of right wing people. And as with many right wing people, you view anyone that doesn't hold your views as being "from the left".

For example, I don't view myself as being "from the left". I am not conservative, however I also don't agree with some of the views held by those strongly left leaning people. And yet, you and your right wing buddies call me a leftie very frequently. I view myself as being centre or centre left.

But to your last point, I often see those you label as lefties attacking your views rather than you as a person. I also see some attacking you as a person. But I see right wing people on here doing exactly the same thing. Unsurprisingly, I see more people on the right attacking those with opposing views than I see from those who you would label as being from the left. And these are personal attacks, mostly attacking a person's intelligence. Which is fascinating when most of these right wing people struggle to compose a coherent sentence.
    Last edited by Mazkal: 03/08/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.