MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Senoj et all,What I'd be more concerned about, is that someone...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Senoj et all,

What I'd be more concerned about, is that someone will come out of the blue and lob an offer on the table at 40% premium.
    We would all be heading for the biggets hole to jump in if that was to happen, while many of us will be licking their very deep wounds. But I wouldn't be at all surprise if that was to happen either. Because these are the times that the greedy will come out of the woods with the sole intent of becoming greedier.

Be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy. One of the most successful investors said that once upon a time, and I do believe in what he was saying.

IMHO, if something is going to save us, is an announcement that we have striked a gusher, (100% ours though, not shared with someone else), and when many investors/traders will be willing to come in and pay what they should be paying for our shares.
    I may be wrong but, IMO, there is more than Greece behind what is happening with the companies in the ASX. I would be more worried of what the big Hedge Funds can and will do, if they wanted to.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.