CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

capitulation or will ccc go into administratio

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Sickening feeling, during GFC I lost money on VCR and CUO and unfortunately had the same symptoms as CCC.
    Once stock fell below .10 cents it paused for a while then spirralled down b4 halt trading and the rest is history.

Stocks with questionable balance sheets and falling commodities and shonky management r not being shorted its investors bolting for the exit doors to save what little capital remains.....CCC is full of jargon talk....and when a company does not give u straight answers something is terribly wrong....I lost 11k on this s...!

The 2 existing mines are junk, Fereira is losing money the Vlak is domestic crap, CCC never disclosed what they are receiving for this inferior coal , my Estimates between $17 and $21 a ton and this is the more profitable of the two mines.

Too many things are going wrong with CCC the margin of error is very fine and Penambla may be put to care and maintence and never be completed by this corrupt mob.

I bet you when they report FY results for reporting season they will be one of those companies that submits after the deadline like 6pm on a Friday afternoon, or have ASX request report ....
    They did this in March 2011....thats when thE alarm bells started ringing, but I was blind and ignorant and held this dog to the end....

My gut tells me....its already hit the iceberg and sinking fast.....

Sorry for my long winded scenario,but I've been burn't several times and i hope I learnt from CCC and never invest in junk....especially in a bear market, where if you make a mistake you get burnt.

For those who hold good luck, maybe a whiteknight outhere...BUT DO NOT AVERAGE DOWN IN THIS MARKET OR IN CCC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.