LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

Warnie, asheerwadh, resourced etc, couldnt agree with you more....

1. 18 Posts.
    Warnie, asheerwadh, resourced etc, couldnt agree with you more. Ive got quite a large investment in this company, and are seriously down at the moment, but I too have been watching the LYC cheerleading team start rolling out the pom poms, lighting rockets etc every time we have a good day. This has been going on since I started following this stock at about 2 bucks, it went to about 2.70 and champagne glasses were out with talk of $4 club get togethers in Queensland and other places, while ridiculing any one who had a differing opinion,(bearish)to them. If I had of listened I could have bought in a lot cheaper than listing to the cheer squad.
    Dont get me wrong, I fully take responsibility for my investment,as well as timing and I still think its going to come good in the end. If anyone thought that the stock market is a sure thing, and that includes Lynas, then they need their heads read.
    Ive seen quite a few people who had some very good input go away from this forum because of the flac they get when they express their opinion.
    I joined this forum hoping to get differing opinions on the pros and cons of investing in Lynas, with good arguments to back it up, instead it seams to me to be 2 predominant camps, up-rampers and the down-rampers, although as the share price would suggest, those with negative sentiment have been spot on!
    Then you have the likes of Mitta3 and omgwen3rds who make good cases for what ever their opinion is,and have information or charts to back it up,or others like janjohnson who seams to have a good grasp on what a forum should be about, expressing their opinion with a nice argument to back up that opinion, as opposed to "light the Rocket" brigade, who seam to come out of the woodwork on good days such as today. Dont get me wrong on this, Im wrapt about today, but I think we are still a long way from the end, still at the mercy of the courts, potential start up problems, and basket prices, to name a few.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.