LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

dobbsy90,I totally understand and feel your frustration. I urged...

1. 3,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    dobbsy90,

I totally understand and feel your frustration. I urged you not to sell because we are at the bottom of the rare earth boom bust cycle and selling out now at the lows would do you a MAJOR disservice to the hard work and research you have done.

You have come to the right place, you have put your hard earnt money on:

1) The best REE deposit in the world. (Not to forget Duncan)

2) A world class and Most Advanced REE plant the world has ever seen.

3) A Malaysian workforce that is trained by the world best REE Company Rhodia.

4) Eric Noyrez CEO is pulling more and more Rhodia Employees over from France to help commission the plant and to ensure start up and commissioning time is Minimize. In other words Rhodia employees will be there onsite as that boat carrying that valuable concentrate into the hungry mouth of the burning kiln.

5) I believed that a full spec product will take 6 to 12 month BUT my knowledge correct until 2008. I have been told that since that time, further research has been done by Rhodia to reduce this duration to a fully spec product.....so finger crossed.

6) LAMP REE process works, it been done its been tested. When LAMP is fully operational you are going to get a guaranteed consistent super high quality REE product trust me i know because my family played a small part in designing that process.

Not only do i give you Lip service about quality i back it up with my hard earnt cash how about that. My family will make or break a fortune on the back of this promise so nobody can ever say to my face i don't have enough skin in this game.

Finally....

I see the world as half full kinda guy.

You,I and the others have learnt alot of valuable lessons which will help us become successful speculators in the future. I assume you are born in 1990 so keep in this in mind as the mining boom comes and goes in cycles.

I often treat the young Generation, The Generation Z very well and I love them very much.....do you know why?

The reason why is within the next 10 to 15 years the Boom will start again, Generation Z will enter the work force, people who have never witness a recession before and they will experience the bull market thinking the market only goes in one direction UP.

When this happens when we see people posting Rockets, You I and everybody in this forum will know what to do =)

Have a good evening.

Disclaimer: Take what i say to you with a grain of salt and compare my ideas with other people who has opposite ideas. Talking to me is like talking to a passionate barista and he will tell you a million reasons why coffee is so great. You get the idea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.