LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

" Looks like your account has been suspended many times for...

1. 3,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    " Looks like your account has been suspended many times for Profanity and baiting. therev you go! no comments mate :) most longs here are are screwed by the SP. "

Asheerwadh i have been around this forum for a loonng time. When i first joined i was a single hot blooded male going to clubs and chaing skirts.
    As you undertsand at that stage guys my age tend to be arrogant and think we are king of the world.

But a few years later with a stable partner i am more mellowed out and hopefully abit wiser

Over time i feel the urge to keep ordinary investors informed as the management tend to keep the people in the dark and everything mysterious while the hedgefunds use volatility to screw them over.

I believe that as long you keep a strong understanding of the story and strong belief of how everything works and the deals that goes on allow you to have strength and confidence to hold and not be shaken out bluffed off uour hand in uncertain times.

As you can see over the last two days where as doom and gloom before. Sentiment can change just as fast. Bring on first feed and first quarters cashflows i say!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.