MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

capped like crazy??, page-33

1. 12,085 Posts.
    Scops04
    Well said...a screw lose in their head is an understatement! Fair enough for those that see a profit. To those that are taking a loss because price expectations were not met, BAD luck, you deserve to lose every last cent and they should not be allowed within coooeee of a trading platform. They have no drive or staying power. The price manipulation is MEO's life story for the last 6 months. Shock horror!- you paid,say,46 and now it's 44,oh, I better sell before I lose more. Go ahead, I will gladly take it off your hands and sell it back to you for 48, as I did several times.
    Wednesday I was trading a 'saintly' gold stock. Selling for 27,a BOT teased with a small execution and then offered 26.5. End result, 1hr to the second it gave me 27 and swallowed up all the 27 sells. No iota of trading for 1hr. Thankful to those who backed me and did not open a 26.5 queue. I am not professing to be anything other than someone who understands the fundamentals of manipulative trading. Hold your ground or go to the TAB!

To all holders, let the 'dilution' process work it's course. We need to weed out the weak for they are plain ignorant as to why they entered the market,to make money. I hold my main holding not because 'it owes' me, but because I owe IT some respect(and yes,it can reward me with alot of dough for my 'niceness'). MEO and Petrobras did very well. Has anyone come across brokers' upgrading of SP? Surely it would get an out perform classing, especially at these prices.

That is enough of my rambling. :)))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.