MYG 7.19% 82.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

Hi AUCU,Even though I am only a novice trading shares, I think...

1. 107 Posts.
    Hi AUCU,

Even though I am only a novice trading shares, I think you need to actually read, interpret and understand the document before displaying this on Hot copper as your reference why you choose to think this is a bad buy.
    If you read the document and read in between the lines. It actually isnt a very good document to vindicate why you think it isnt a good buy. It is more focused on past history and other than mentioning past announcements, it really doesnt discuss much about the production and future plans of Mutiny. The document seems more like an accountants profit and loss statement rather than indicating potential earnings and how much of the vision will become a very significant reality for the fortunate.

Considering the poor reference used, i am not sure of your intentions in writing such a comment, eitherway good luck with whatever it is. If the motivation was to ramp down this share, then I would suggest to perhaps use a better document, otherwise you just wont do yourself any favours.Good luck to the share holders, though I am not sure if we will need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.055(7.19%)
Mkt cap ! $75.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.0¢ 82.0¢ 75.5¢ $36.14K 45.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.