FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

How do you figure that? The feeding frenzy is over (for now) and...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 14 Posts.
    How do you figure that? The feeding frenzy is over (for now) and there is very little $ being traded. The buyers are wanting as cheap as possible and it seems as though the sellers aren't really willing to go below 5c. There is a stalemate at the moment and the only thing that will break it is if there is some other type of hype. The only hype I can think of at this moment that will cause any significant movent is the end of the week, meaning it's a step closer to an announcement. Other than that I don't expect anything else to move it as the next move would be an announcement of some type from the company. Funny enough I was rather amused with how fse investors recieved their latest update...through having to report to the ASX as to what's going on with the SP. Everybody was soooo hungry for some info that they didn't miss a word that was reported and it seemed to be enough to apease investors that something is going on rather than nothing.
    Regards
    Wolfpack

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.