IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

I actually filled in a complaint form about BTA price...

1. 174 Posts.
    I actually filled in a complaint form about BTA price manipulation and got the standard copy and paste reply back saying that they could see no evidence of any type of manipulation.
    Quite a number of people have made complaints but its like talking to a brick wall ... same response ... dont like it call ASIC.
    You call ASIC and they advise that it almost impossible to prosecute based on this type of trading as there are so many legal excuses the companies can give for trading in this manner irrespective of how obvious it is price manipulation.
    I think from memory one poster has advised the US is now implementing legislation to prevent algorithmic programs which now make up for approx 30% of all trades on their markets.
    I think what's most frustrating is that these large companies already have a massive advantage over traders/ mums + dads already with the sizeable amount of money they can input into a stock. Add to this bots, algorithmic programs that can buy and sell at tenths of a second and it really does give a one sided affair.
    They intentionally stagnate the share price to force short / medium term traders to get frustrated and sell out which in turn lowers the price or they manipulate the price so it suddenly drops triggering stops which further drops the price so that they can pick up a great stock at bargain basement prices...
    I can only just wait and hope that eventually either a competitor to the ASX will come in that doesnt allow this type of trading or the government initiates some type of regulation to inhibit this.
    GL to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.