FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Cappers, page-36

1. 2,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    Yes Dr. bit of buying going on without, as they say, "spooking the horses".
    Get the feeling that you will be green shortly.
    I suggested sometime ago that this sale by COP was pivotal. That this opportunity where 50% of these blocks was up for grabs wouldn't occur again and the outcome of this will set the scene for the next 30 years.
    Clearly this is being played out at the highest levels of government(s).
    Nobody cared before they found oil and apparently lots of it, now they sure as hell do, the big boys are taking notice. History coming into play.
    I wouldn't be betting that sprat WPL will be on the right side of this and I suspect PC saw it all slipping away some time ago.
    COP desperately hoping that they can cancel the deal and go back to square one but they aren't going to be allowed to do that either. They may well be forced to deliver the asset for US 430m for their penance. Keeping their "confidential agreements, confidential ". Wouldn't that be rich irony. To put the boot in they may well get a tax bill as well.
    FAR is the vehicle to deliver with the governments blessing. The President centre stage.
    Pretty sure that this is all over bar the shouting.
    CN globetrotting over for the moment. Upstream announcing changes. FJ raising his head, first time in quite a while, quietening and reassuring the troops. Malcy's non tweet, (thought better of it), etc etc.
    Business as usual?
    Isn't this just the end game playing out?
    Think that if you wish to top up or book a seat then you shouldn't wait too long.
    All opinion and conjecture but I did suggest long ago that this was up at government and government to government level FAR was the vehicle to deliver 50% of all these blocks and billions of barrels of oil.
    Be Totally surprised if this doesn't have a happy ending.
    Just repeating myself.
    Or is that just my biased wishful thinking as holder.
    Perhaps the alarm will go off in a minute and I will wake up to a nightmare.
    GLTA
    Last edited by 34232: 17/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $30.26K 58.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 791 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.