MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

cappers

1. 749 Posts.
    Morning all

Interesting market depth this morning. Yesterday, when the market was in positive territory, the market depth between 32-35c had approx 7.5mil sellers. Today, when the market is in major negative territory (and sentiment) the market depth between 31.5-35c has < 5mil....!!!

I think a few cappers are a bit concerned that showing to much overhead in the sell depth (when much of it is for price manipulation purposes) will cause their current holdings to possibly fall too much by giving the market additional negativity towards MPO, on top of the current negative sentiment from the US.

Yesterday there were 3 or 4 lines that showed over 1mil shares to sell, today it is only at 35c. You would assume that on a negative day, those larger sellers would have brought their sell price down to market price and dump.....if they were legitimate....... This tells me that there are larger buyers lurking that already have significant holdings and although wish to accumulate more (by creating the appearance of larger sellers), do not want to create any negativity toward MPO.

Good signs to me..... :)

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.