RHK 1.97% 74.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi Frenchy, yeah I've decided to post again on the FMS thread,...

1. 1,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 992
    Hi Frenchy, yeah I've decided to post again on the FMS thread, I'M just not going to get involved in the NEGS petty little games of cheap shots or reading what they think is written rather then what is actually written.

There is enough negativity in the world, I feel we dont need to battle it out with even more negativity on this thread, the ENTIRE market has taken a beating, almost all of us are hurting in some way or another, for people to say 'I TOLD YOU SO' or 'MY CHART IS TELLING ME.....'
    is absolute garbage in this market, the fact is everything is taken a pounding,

I would say 80% of the companies have plunged, now I could post on every companies thread that the price is going to fall in a big way and guess what.... I would have a 80% success rate with my call, not based on charts or research.... its just based on the current market sentiment EVERYWHERE.

I have been reading all this negativity on the FMS thread this week and its as if FMS is the only company with a falling SP, TO ALL THE NEGS, TAKE A GOOOOOOOD LOOOOOK AROUND, I think you might even find they are talking about the negativity in the current market on TV, I think even America is hurting, just a little,

I think we all need to get a grip, I would like nothing more then too see all of us make money, uprampers/downrampers,mums/dads, daytraders everyone because at the end of the day that is why we are trading on the stock market.......TO MAKE MONEY!

L4L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.97%)
Mkt cap ! $148.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 76.5¢ 74.0¢ $6.387K 8.546K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1066 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 551 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.