UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

capping stronger than ever, page-3

1. 227 Posts.
    Gold,

Thanks for the insights and humour over the past few weeks.

My belief is that it is a combination of several factors:

1. T+3 and others losing patience - especially when it looks unlikely to list tonight (slight delays in the US administration, snow storms, etc). T+3 get a bit shaky when rumours abound that no listing will take place tonight after people have directly spoken with company management (and rightfully so if that's their trading strategy).

2. People taking profits (which is a real good thing). It has been mentioned ad nauseum that UNI/UNS has risen from $0.30 to $1.40 in less than 12 months. This is truly a phenomenal ascent - and why wouldn't some long time journiers "derisk", lighten the weighting of UNS in their portfolio and enjoy some profits. If you can't enjoy the fruits of your success - give up trading/investing.

3. General market-wide jitters over the US and Europe. Many investors are weary of the next 2 months. Slightly unfortunate time for UNS to list on the NASDAQ. China also has the week off next week - might create a few well founded/unfounded macro wobbles.

4. And if all these processes don't lower the share price - the company will ensure that the share price does not exceed USD$8.00 at time of listing. (Note: I think A$1.20-$1.30 is a satisfactory price (6 x A$1.30 ~USD$8.00. I also think that with Sanofi agreed/1ml - we will see $2.00 quickly).

The company has implicitly/explicitly stated that a desirable/rightful range is ~USD$6.00-8.00.

Listing on the NASDAQ (like IPO) is often about first impressions and perceptions. If they list on the NASDAQ at $10.00, for instance, they may be perceived as inferior to a comparable proven NASDAQ stock trading at $10.00. This may in turn tarnish the Unilife brand very early on in what is poised to be an extremely bright future.

After all - as much as I love UNS and the 1 billion syringes they will be pumping out in a few years time - there are still a few "speculative" features (albeit very few) about the company and uncertainty associated with their pending announcement.

We all know Unilife is waiting to release Sanofi and 1mL on the NASDAQ...we should just be patient and load up a bit more in the weeks. We will see $2.00 by Easter.

Cheers,

JP

PS: Aren't today's wobbles similar to the HC jitters at 90c in late-December 2009? (a few of us were shaking our head when the share price plunged from $1.00 to 88c from memory?). Think big peoples. Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.