GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

capping, page-2

1. 4,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    I think these cappers are quite savy Factaa. I mean they know that they have some time on their side until we start to see the release of exploration info and I dont think that any of the major share holders are going to look at any offer at this stage. They will want to see what we have, cant put a price on it at this stage. This has been going on for months and in that time Im sure they(cappers) have been able to slowly and systematically accumulate quite a number of shares. Pretty smart really and the only way to do it.

The thing that gets me is how good they are, they are on it(GOT) all day every day keeping it in that 70c range. Certainly shows interest. Occasionally you can see when some one else comes in and takes a reasonable chunk and pushes up to the 80c mark but then they work it back down. Very patiently just taking small bites so as not to push up the SP.

This will be the state of play IMO until we get some exploration info flowing through to the market. At that time I believe that there will be no way to cap GOT in the same manner. It will be ready to run hard at that point because you probably have alot of investors sitting on their parcel just waiting and the cappers have been hoovering up any of the free float over the past months.

Anyway Im waffling a bit but thats my take.

One further point, spoke to mangement approx 3 weeks back after the kick up by the locals. Management thought that negotiating/discussing exploration would hold them up by about a month. So hopefully we will get the exploration party started real soon.

Cheers

Retrac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.